Planning Application New Mandir
We are specialists in obtaining planning permission for religious community facilities and places of worship. We possess the knowledge and experience to successfully navigate your planning application new Mandir through the complex planning system.
Quite simply, our company provides exemplary project management services to facilitate your planning application new Mandir on time and within budget. We take pride in our hands-on and transparent methods to ensure that our clients remain fully updated and that key project milestones are met on schedule.
Our multi-disciplinary approach entails assembling a project team, experts in their respective fields, to deliver your planning application new Mandir through the site preparation, planning and Building Regulation stages. Emphasis on value engineering and cost minimisation is applied throughout the project, thereby saving our clients money during construction and ensuring that funds donated by worshippers are efficiently utilised. Opening dialogue with the Local Planning Authority at an early stage enables us to pursue viable proposals with the backing of planners.
We are proficient in all aspects of the pre-construction phase and able to navigate your planning application new Mandir from inception through the following:
• Site survey
• Boundary demarcation
• Restrictive covenant and legal title analysis
• Asset/infrastructure searches
• Contaminated land assessments
• Acoustic surveys
• Air quality assessments
• BRE daylight/sunlight studies
• Rights of Light assessments
• Preparation of Notices/Awards under the Party Wall etc Act 1996
• Buildability assessments
• Value engineering
• Contingency planning
• Building materials and samples
• Initial interior design requirements
• Preparation and submission of planning drawings and accompanying documents
• Building Regulation applications
• Preparation of tender documents and implementation of tender
For further information on our project management services and to obtain a competitive quotation for your planning application new Mandir, please contact us.